Thursday, December 21, 2006

Play Time

Recently I was and still am considering about whether to go get a short hairstyle, somewhat like Stefanie Sun's SK jewellery super pretty advertisement on tv. That's what I hope to get, but what if the hairstylist says that doesn't suits me :/ A freaking long 12 years since I last had short hair, and it was traumatic at that time, having an uncle mistooking me for a 'xiaodidi' (little boy), and kindergarten-mates calling me Ali-Baba.

So preeeetty.


Went to http://www.clairol.com/default.jsp to try on some hairstyles.

This is the original me, yea pretty me. :x


SHORT

Ok laugh if you want to. Never am I going to choose the one on the left okay.

JUST FOR LAUGHS

This one, I'll get this if I went bonkers one day.


Hey! I look like a tai-tai!


Blackdilocks.


Ya don't piss me off or I'll feed you my beautiful long hair.

MEN'S


Can't possibly make myself a joke all the time, so I'll end this post with the most satisfied photo.

Call me Princess Goh.

1 comment:

Wei Wei said...
This comment has been removed by the author.