Change of blogskin again after a week, because the old one gets screwed up when I tried to post at least one post in a day. Be it how much I like the cello in the old one, I can't bring myself to getting tortured by solving the problem and looking at the alien html codes.
So after surfing like mad on blogskins.com I decided to make do with this one (I mistook the word 'kite' for 'knife' at first), because of its simplicity and this is the kind of layout that I always look for. Bah but the tagboard doesn't seem to be as eye-friendly as before ):
-----
Went to NUS and NTU open houses on Saturday with Jiamin, Moon, Simin and Tracy. Didn't really help in making my decision on what to major in, instead we looked more into hostel details -_-" haha. We took part in the lucky draw in NTU for the VAIO notebook, but didn't win sia. Had some sure-win lucky dips instead, and we all got free passes to MoS other than Moon who got the Chapter2 voucher. Haha.
-----
Finished Hana Kimi on Thursday, somehow it feels darn good to rot at home on that day.
Getting older and older, hopes that everything would be smooth-sailing and be healthy.
This year, it gets exceptionally touching to receive belated wishes.
The significance of all the wishes.
Thanks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment