First - Off Centre is reeeaaalllyyy nice. C'mon people go watch it this weekend!
Second - Just as I was cracking my head about how to get my hands on a string bass to play with, I'm back to TJ as a performer for the CO concert this coming Saturday. Luck seems to be with me, giving me the chance (time) for practice (everyday). But then, it doesn't seems to be with me anymore, I just keep having trouble catching up the notes, figuring out the rhythm - in conclusion, trying hard to play a song right, but it seems almost impossible within 6 days for 6 songs after losing touch with the instrument for exactly a year. Trembling fingers due to over-tension; hardened and painful fingers witnessed by typing on the keyboard; pain in the forearm muscles; these will only go on for a week, and after the performance, it's gonna be ages again for me to play again.
It just irritates me so badly when I have problem(s) with theory stuff like, I finally realised that, in a A Flat major, I have to play a C# when I see a D instead of a C. Ass. Until now I still can't understand why put D flat when it is a C sharp. I'm so glad that I've never come across A Flat major in the past, otherwise I'd be cursing myself till I die for making the same mistakes over and over again.
And I can't freaking remember mf is louder or f is louder / mp is softer or p is softer. @#$%^&*.
Now you know why I have to brush up my theory. Badly.
Third - I borrowed loads of CDs from workplace! Most are Jazz-y ones, and omg "The Very Best of John Lennon". I'm ripping the CDs like mad now. Hehehe.
Fourth - The Spiderman 3 fever had finally subsided after witnessing how empty the theatre can be in Cineleisure on a Sunday. I think the movie is nice (: ooo ooo Pirates trilogy coming up.
Fifth - When you sense me being quiet-er than usual, most probably it's due to the stubborn recurring pain in the back. It's.. @#$%^&*.
Sixth - The thought of whether to take a year off before tertiary education starts is still in my head. Don't try to talk me out, please.
Seventh - Currently reading 棋灵王. Heh. And I think Naruto is much nicer than Bleach right now, I'm sorry dear Ichigo.
Alright I'm drained. Time to sleep. I swear I'll drink green tea at work tmr.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment