Going to a university involves much more stress that one would expect.
Especially because of the much loved-and-hated 'money'.
I'm totally far from the minimum amt of savings that I told myself before A Levels that I must have in my bank account by the time Uni starts. Even though when I get all my deserved pay in, those savings make up to a nice figure that I've never had in these 19 years of life, all those notes and shillings still seem totally meagre with the 100 tonnes of financial burden looming ahead.
This, is seriously depressing.
Yes I will continue to work (read: tuition) while schooling. Of course lar right. When you start to take into account of ALL your expenses, li cai becomes the most tedious task in this world. Minimal expectation is money I earned each month must be sufficient (not 'just enough') to cover living expenses, the monthly bills, and the miscellaneous school stuff.
And now when I go into actual calculations with estimated figures, there's a limit to how much I can earn each month, but fairly uncontrollable expenses each month. Might survive on treebark for the next four years.
Not to forget tuition fees. No I've never forgotten about it. How to?!
If I were to stay in hostel, I'm still gonna pay that monthly broadband bill while no one's using it at home -_-" and, I can't play White-Choc. NO.
It's time to consult the senior seriously who strongly encourages me to stay in hostel when she herself didn't stay.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment