Monday, July 09, 2007

It's the Dixie Autobots's Victory

This week would be my last week at work. And that means totally free from everything, no Cinnabun, no tuition, at all. And that means..! I've got 2~3 whole weeks to rot and strike my wishlist empty! ^^v

Ya, no income, but rotting doesn't incur much cost either :D

I think the last remaining shopping item/s on the list is/are just a bag, ok maybe 2, and a pair of casual slippers. After that, let's hope I won't spend as much in the near future.

I'm deprived of childhood cartoons, so I didn't know there's such a cartoon called Transformers until in the recent years, including Pink Panther. Badly deprived, I know. And maybe that's why after watching the Transformers movie, I got so bloodly swept off by all the robots and visual effects lalala. I might not even show my daughter (if there will be one) Barbie or Fairytale cartoons :x

And now I feel like buying Lego Bionicle.. ahhhhh..

A jamming studio in a house, sounds great right hahaha :D

The greatest thing today, is to see how friends can support and stand for each other, even from just a tag (: I proudly present to you, the Singapore Dixie Chicks!

Go bitch elsewhere, scums!

No comments: