Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Ken Lee tulibu dibu douchoo

It's been a really long time since I had such a bad dream. I can't even remember when and what was the last bad dream I had that is enough to scare me like this one. It's not a nightmare, no supernatural stuff, no gore, no violence, no Jiamin.

But seriously. Seriously. Its so bad, and seemed so real. The worst thing is, why does it have to seem so real! I woke up trying to catch my breath, feeling sick in the stomach, and calming myself down. Despite the numerous attempts to get back to sleep (it's only 8:38am), the tosses and turns only seemed to have worsen the feeling.

The dream is only 6mins long in real life timing. But within the dream it's way longer than that. Not going to explain why I know its 6mins long, but I seriously should have awoken right from the start so I need not undergo this 6mins trauma.

6mins. But, there is a dream within the dream. How complicated. In that dream within the dream, the buzzing world around is in patches of colors. Just visualize, the whole picture with big areas of green and grey, and rare appearances of orange.

And the price of this dream, comes the fear of reading SMS-es, discomfort in travelling in MRT and the horror of the metal biscuit containers. That's what I feel for now.

I once thought I would be able to cope if it really happens. But all the aftermath this dream is bringing about, is making me to realize more the other way round.

I went to sleep with tears last night, and woke up with tears this morning. Bravo.

C'mon, please never ever come true..

because, I think I Ken Leeeee tulibu dibu douchoo.

No comments: