080308
First thing first, it was CO concert and since there is concert attire to change into, I thought it's fine if I just wear Tshirt and shorts (you know, the cui hall look) there. Moreover ChunKiat and Ahjing kept telling me that they are going to celebrate the day after my concert at LAUPASAT. Please, Lau Pa Sat leh, of course I thought there's no need to wear nicely or what there. Yes, I believed the Lau Pa Sat lie.
Anyway Jithong and KTOWY peeps came to watch the concert, and they pian pian sat at the angle where I could see them so clearly right in the eyes that I might broke out in laughters every single time I see them. Nonetheless, I think this is the first time this many (although not many) friends came to watch a CO concert which I have a part in performing (and I didn't force them to). Thanks so much, if anyone of you is reading this. Jithong, Weisheng, Jueming, Zhenlin, Boss and Yenling. And yep thanks for the big pretty sunflower, it attracted ants at home. Hahaha.
After the concert, I didn't wanna pangseh anybody since they made the special trip down to watch the concert. But Kengfoo instructed me on the phone to hop onto a cab of plate number XXXX outside the building and it will send me to Lau Pa Sat. So I told KTOWY peeps to meet me there since the cab can't seat so many people and Jithong joined me on the cab. I didn't think too much about the cab even though LPS is damn near, I thought they are rushing for time since Kf needed to book in early morning.
So I really saw a cab of XXXX waiting outside. I tried opening the front passenger seat door but it was locked, so I moved to open the back passenger seat door but it's locked too and while I tried to open again, voila! I saw 2 grownups (physically) curled up under the seats. I wouldn't have seen them from the outside if not for the light from Kengfoo's hp that betrayed them.
The first part of their plan flopped, I think they were planning a kidnap on me. The best thing is I can't believe they got the cab uncle to cooperate with them and at the start I was trying to get a good look at the cab uncle's face to see if he is our friend or not.
They gave up, sat up, let me in. Jithong took the front seat. We boarded the cab and THEY INSTRUCTED ME TO PUT A PAPERBAG (takashimaya bag somemore, how suspicious, I suspected it to be the carrier of my present.) OVER MY HEAD.
I'm so cooperative. Since they have a surprise for me, I'll just do what they said. So I looked like a willingly-abducted-girl from the side window and I was really worried that traffic police will stop the cab and inspect us.
I couldn't see where we were going, they kept telling me that we are going to LPS. So the car moved on, and the paperbag was still over my head. Reached to a halt to "I thought it's LPS" and they continued to instruct me to ALIGHT WITH THE PAPERBAG OVER MY HEAD. It's too embarrassing lah, so Jithong just covered my eyes with his hand and guided me to "I thought it's inside of LPS".
Nice, why do I hear live music? Don't tell me they got a live band to perform for me, in LPS!
Jithong removed his hands, told me to open my eyes, and I SEE SUEYMEIHUI! Kind of bimbotic but so what, I was so happy to see her so I "ahhhhh!" and we hugged each other :) and ya, not LPS you know, I think all of you reading up till this point have long expected that it's not LPS.
Timbre @ The Arts House, that's where I'm finally at, seeing Chunkiat, Shujing and Peimin there too, and Prabhu turned up later (as usual, hahaha).
Thanks guys, my first perfume and <3 it!Youjun - Thanks for turning up and coming to kidnap me, although you are always in the same league as CK in saying me, I shall pardon you the death sentence. Anyway, very long nv see you put your fist into your mouth liao.
Peimin - PEIPEI HOW COULD YOU DRINK BEER YOU NOTTI GIRL. Thank you for coming, although I know that you actually couldn't make it! Let's go ice-skating! (:
Prabhu - You came! o.O 0.o 0.O
hahahaha, thankew very much too! Let's go Mind's someday soon leh.
MEIHUI - hahaha you tried to make me think that you forgot my bday this year right, I really didn't expect you to appear, so YOU are actually the one that makes up one of the biggest surprise that day :)) thanks for everything yea, and also for the lovely photos!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
090308
Sunday night, a book-in night. It was just like the usual Sunday nights. In bunk, Jiamin said she's going to get something from Adeline, and I sitting on my bed, she suggested to close the door since she thought I was going to sleep, but I wasn't going to so I told her to leave the door open.
While in attempt to tidy my desk, Jiamin popped up at the door with a lit up (MANGO)cake in her hands. Along her was a platoon that seemed to have fall in downstairs just now at the command of Sergeant Jiamin, and then charges up to the room with the only ration a.k.a cake.
Jiamin and Jithong actually planned this some time back, nice coverup, no loophole. So this is another unexpected pleasant surprise, and for the first time in Year 1 Hall 12 stay, it is so crowded in 04-1167.



1142: Gam xia leh, an neh zuey mi gia, wu surprise la, go wu 'orange' water bottle, ma xi wu Peach Salt Bath. Li lang wu sim, gam xia gam xia.
Jithong - Haha you conspire with Jiamin, helped to conjure up such a nice surprise. You accompanied me for this entire birthday, 木村鉄板焼,ありがとう!
Elsa and Eric - Didn't expect you guys to turn up! You guys made my stay in Hall 12 and Social Subcom fun for me, thank you! :D
Ruqing, Geraldine, Adeline, Emilie - Thanks for turning up, fellow tj peeps! Hope you guys are gonna get back same hall again!
Although not in picture, Gareen and Angel, thanks for being nice neighbours and always greeting us so heartily everytime. Hope you guys liked the small apples :)
Sunday night, a book-in night. It was just like the usual Sunday nights. In bunk, Jiamin said she's going to get something from Adeline, and I sitting on my bed, she suggested to close the door since she thought I was going to sleep, but I wasn't going to so I told her to leave the door open.
While in attempt to tidy my desk, Jiamin popped up at the door with a lit up (MANGO)cake in her hands. Along her was a platoon that seemed to have fall in downstairs just now at the command of Sergeant Jiamin, and then charges up to the room with the only ration a.k.a cake.
Jiamin and Jithong actually planned this some time back, nice coverup, no loophole. So this is another unexpected pleasant surprise, and for the first time in Year 1 Hall 12 stay, it is so crowded in 04-1167.



1142: Gam xia leh, an neh zuey mi gia, wu surprise la, go wu 'orange' water bottle, ma xi wu Peach Salt Bath. Li lang wu sim, gam xia gam xia.
Jithong - Haha you conspire with Jiamin, helped to conjure up such a nice surprise. You accompanied me for this entire birthday, 木村鉄板焼,ありがとう!Elsa and Eric - Didn't expect you guys to turn up! You guys made my stay in Hall 12 and Social Subcom fun for me, thank you! :D
Ruqing, Geraldine, Adeline, Emilie - Thanks for turning up, fellow tj peeps! Hope you guys are gonna get back same hall again!
Although not in picture, Gareen and Angel, thanks for being nice neighbours and always greeting us so heartily everytime. Hope you guys liked the small apples :)
With these surprises this year, I was in no mood to brood over the big 2, in fact, it turned out to signify a nice phase of life to look forward to. -grins-
-----------------------------------------------------------------100308
Hall 12 Appreciation Night. Something like.. Stars Awards, but the Hall version. Dress code was smart casual, and Elsa insisted us to wear dresses, omg, of course I had to go buy one.
So Peimin and Jiamin helped to doll me up, thankew peipei, for using all the expensive cosmetics on my face, and Anna Sui lipgloss is nicely edible :X Kinda overdressed, seriously, most were in just tees and jeans. But it was a very nice dinner and night spent (:

We overdressed? But we had fun! ahahahahaha
Stop saying I look Joi you Freddo! haha
Hall 12 Appreciation Night. Something like.. Stars Awards, but the Hall version. Dress code was smart casual, and Elsa insisted us to wear dresses, omg, of course I had to go buy one.
So Peimin and Jiamin helped to doll me up, thankew peipei, for using all the expensive cosmetics on my face, and Anna Sui lipgloss is nicely edible :X Kinda overdressed, seriously, most were in just tees and jeans. But it was a very nice dinner and night spent (:
Everyone in Social Subcom helped to make all events successful, so let's share the award (:
-----------------------------------------------------------------
That's it for this post yea, tired for anymore. Next up, Ann Siang Hill; CK's 20th + Brewerkz; CCHMS CelloBass gathering; 123我们都是木头人; Teoheng; Jumbo with ZZ and Aijia + KTOWY overnight mahjong. Till the next time.


No comments:
Post a Comment