Friday, August 17, 2007

Roku-ju Kyu Post-o

Konnichiwa minnasan!

That's 'Hello everybody!' in nihongo! :D

It's a week of tasting school life once again, rushing to classes and keeping myself awake and attentive during lectures. And it's a week of hall life, living a iwoulddieifmylaptopwasn'there routine. Bad. I need to find something else to keep myself occupied other than coming online! Arh yes, next week, Went would be coming to stay with me wahahaha. Jiamin is free labour. Hoho.


In attempt to be a lil' more active in the hall community, we dropped by the 'Open House' last night (in order to get the free ice-cream), and I signed up for the Hall's jam band (seems like I'm the only bassist! Hahahaha) and dance (ok laugh), and was tempted to join cheerleading, but guess not in the end.. sigh. Oh, no ice-cream in the end.

This semester, having all 6 modules language-based, I can foresee my doom if I'm not gonna work super hard. I'm not letting myself fall asleep, in fact, I'm always awake, but a problem of whether I'm listening or not. Hell yeah most of the time I did, and yesterday for a 2 hour lecture on ‘什么是文学?’ , I was lazy to take down any notes and made them in my head, gradually sensing the decrease of Ram and disk space and almost hang.

诗经,论语,孔子,历史.. I thought I would hate them, yet I didn't, and these things seem more interesting than what I studied in JC. I don't know what's come into me, but I've been talking like a super Chinese freak. Shit.

Me: "Sian diao la, 前面要爬天桥 leh, 我们在这边过 la."

Jiamin: "哦, ok 这边过。"

Me: "Eh eh eh 等一下,前面有人行道。"

And we stared at each other after that.

Who the hell would say 人行道, I mean everyone says 'zebra crossing' or at the most '斑马线'.


And all of a sudden, I am so thankful to be in Chinese because because.. ROYSTON TAN IS COMING TO GIVE A TALK NEXT FRIDAY hahahahahaha. Exclusively for Chinese students. Haha! My idol. It's gonna clash with my Translation lecture, too bad to translation! -grins-


I need to yeo ah yeo to the theatres first.

I need to stop eating so much. It is a shock to realise I finished the whole big box of Honey Crunch corn flakes in 1 day and other than that I'm still taking in more than adequate of a day's intake, esp carbo. The mood came last night, and so I started to skip and lift weights. Jiamin was touched. Seems like we switched between ourselves yesterday, I worked out, she was chewing non-stop on a newly bought box of corn flakes and youtubing. 糜烂的生活.


Jap lessons are nothing else but fun. I'd be memorising all the Hiragana characters so very soon I'm gonna be able to read Hiragana. Haha! Just that I won't know the meanings. Spelling test next week. Woooo.


Fullmetal Alchemist manga damn nice, varies alot from anime. Watching MAR now. There's HunterXHunter at home.


Throw my laptop away and I will study.

Arghhh. Roomie, please discipline me. But seems like you need me to discipline you too. Hahaha

No comments: