#1. 狗改不了吃屎
My kettle-roomie told me, that after reading my previous post, Moon told SSM "ahlong 很像很忙 leh.."
SSM: "ahlong 哪里会忙啦, 她是每次慢慢来拖到最后啦.."
***
Peimin told me the other day..
"ahlong, 你知道为什么你每次都那么赶时间,不是迟到就是差点迟到吗? 因为你只会考虑到走过去的时间或车程的时间, 没有想到你要走到 busstop 等 bus 的时间.."
"ahlong, 你知道为什么你每次都那么赶时间,不是迟到就是差点迟到吗? 因为你只会考虑到走过去的时间或车程的时间, 没有想到你要走到 busstop 等 bus 的时间.."
***
Jiamin: "-噼里啪啦噼里啪啦-..."
This kettle has made countless comments about me lah.
Jiamin: "-噼里啪啦噼里啪啦-..."
This kettle has made countless comments about me lah.
***
Many: "ahlong sure late one..."
***
知我者,好多人也(耶!). 哈哈.
Paiseh la, 打从娘胎就有这个拖泥带水的坏习惯. 嘻.
#2. Hit the little man's TAO (头)
Finally caught the movie.
Next up, I want the soundtrack.
Then I shall brush up on my hokkien.
Listen to some techno.
Ok maybe cut down on techno.
But before I do these, I've fainted (while grinning) after this.
But I should have stood closer ):
And the roomie's batt-less camera (GRR) earned Peimin at least 10secs of enjoyment with Royston Tan's arm on her RAWRRRR
#3. Near a Perfectionist (if I'm sober)
This is an edited portion because I'm just not satisfied with the previous one, even though I spent quite some time there.
Sometimes, I'm somewhat near a perfectionist.
Nearly every morning, I've been mistaking toothpaste for facial foam and the latter for the former and hence almost brush my teeth with the facial foam.
The good thing is the anti-virus programme in me alerts me before I do something drastic to my pretty face and beautiful teeth.
I need to run a disk cleanup before wash-up every morning.
Otherwise I'll hang myself if my face 烂掉 from using toothpaste.
Paiseh la, 打从娘胎就有这个拖泥带水的坏习惯. 嘻.
#2. Hit the little man's TAO (头)
Finally caught the movie.
Next up, I want the soundtrack.
Then I shall brush up on my hokkien.
Listen to some techno.
Ok maybe cut down on techno.
But before I do these, I've fainted (while grinning) after this.
And the roomie's batt-less camera (GRR) earned Peimin at least 10secs of enjoyment with Royston Tan's arm on her RAWRRRR
#3. Near a Perfectionist (if I'm sober)
This is an edited portion because I'm just not satisfied with the previous one, even though I spent quite some time there.
Sometimes, I'm somewhat near a perfectionist.
Nearly every morning, I've been mistaking toothpaste for facial foam and the latter for the former and hence almost brush my teeth with the facial foam.
The good thing is the anti-virus programme in me alerts me before I do something drastic to my pretty face and beautiful teeth.
I need to run a disk cleanup before wash-up every morning.
Otherwise I'll hang myself if my face 烂掉 from using toothpaste.

No comments:
Post a Comment