Saturday, December 08, 2007

The Meepok Girl

You know, I didn't like how most people wrote about all kinds of stuff (emo stuff especially) on their blogs. It was like, things are never personal anymore because anyone could read it. I still do think this way you know, but sometimes, you just have to use words to make yourself feel better I guess.

Pretty fast huh, it's December, and a new year comes in 20+ days.

When we had school, we see each other nearly everyday. Studying hard for better grades, skipping lessons, laughing at teachers and even each other, crying together when we get back those horrendous test papers.

And then we graduated. I was working, you were too. We can't see each other as often as before already. Of course there were times when both are us were free, but we are still as lazy as ever huh.

It was my birthday, and to be honest, I was unhappy how you didn't wish me Happy Birthday then, nor a Belated one up to now. Sometimes I get jealous, when I see how you wish other people Happy Birthday so cheerfully on your blog. And then it was your birthday. I thought I would wish you Happy Birthday and demand playfully from you my belated birthday present. Somehow, I ended up holding back that idea up to now, I don't know why. Definitely not revenge, I think, I want to wish you Happy Belated Birthday face to face.

Now we go to different schools. Not too far away from each other right, but we haven't get our lunch meetup since we talked about it when my semester just began. It must be due to our laziness and lack of initiative to set a date again. Oops.

And every time I get to go online, I visit your blog in hope of seeing you update it since it is the only way I can know what's going on in your life. It makes me so happy when you posts happy things about yourself.

It was after seeing your updates about your sadness that made me think that I must have been such a lousy friend. Wishing each other Happy Birthday is not important; meeting up often is not important either; reading each other's blog is never important too. Not being there to listen to your problems and lend you my shoulder when you need one, is just, not like a friend anymore.

I need you to be alright. I miss teasing you, I miss having you to tease me. Afterall, we had foreseen that we would drift apart from each other after we graduated, and we must not let that happen, right?

Nah don't worry, I didn't write all these to seek attention or whatsoever. If you happen to read this, I assure you I won't say these things to you or write about them anymore. I am no good at being mushy. I just really misses you, and hope that you are really okay. You better don't tease me about this post or I'll bite 'cha. :)

Before I end this and the sun starts coming out, I just wanna tease you again after so long - Meepok, no need to shed those fats lah. I need you to be beside me to make me shine brighter. :D

No comments: