Money is the root of most problems.
And a wrong decision or action can change your life.
Scary but true.
---
I have been thinking about what I want to do after A's. And I think, I want to be a relief teacher. Yes, a relief teacher. So one day soon, I'll register with MOE. Cheers :)
But now as I think more deeply into it, I start to think of how I should dress if I become a relief teacher. Can't possibly wear T-shirt and shorts and slippers [what I look like most of the time] right. Shall observe more of the school teachers' attire in future. Ahahahaa
---
The Comex Fair is on in Expo till 3rd Sept (Sunday). Feel like going there to take a look at the stuff there. But the size of the crowd that it's attracting is a big big turn-off.
---
And I realised M7 deserves the highest respect for translating the mangas for free. And doing a really good job everytime on top of that, makes me think that it's worth it to wait for their release, even if it's late. So I shall not be an idiot and complain anymore and shall be patient :) Moreover, chapter240 and 241 will be released tomorrow if nothing goes wrong. Can't wait for it :)
I don't like the dubbed Bleach. Can't get used to it. But I still want to watch it. Ha.
---
Ng Jia Min is sick. She is diagnosed with an overdose of O2Jam and is currently addicted to it. Tsk tsk tsk.
---
Happy Teachers' Day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment