Mr Brown is really.. COOL :D
I spent my day yesterday reading through his previous posts in Gallery and Random Rants. I tell you ar, you won't regret it sia. Too many great things from there to share, so if you are free, go and have a look. It won't hurt I swear. Guarantee plus chop ah.
And then as usual - his podcasts.
Now this one really made me almost died from laughing.
"mai ham mai ham~ mai ham mai ham mai ham~"
Go and download the podcast dated 22 August 2006, entitled 'harmless podcast'.
You can find it in his website. [link from above]
---
I got a whole blardie seebey long list of things that I want to do after A's.
Some of them..
1) I seriously desperately hopefully want to get an external hard drive for my computer. So if anyone has good deals, share lehhhhh :D
2) Go for Kayaking One-Star course. Whoosh!!
3) Learn to swim :X
4) Watch Blood+ and many many many many many other anime :) :) :)
5) Maybe.. learn DOTA :D
6) Get a job. Because most of my wishes can only come true with $$$. Hahaha
---
Life still seems kind of plain without CCA/s.
I miss my double bass.
I miss playing it. :(
Chou ji dan. I need the Bleach subbed chapter 240 ASAP!!!! Grrr..
Boo. Now I owe ng jia min a piece of honeydew instead. Asked her to help me cast a vote ($0.60) for the Chung Cheng team in 全民创意争霸赛 (the creativity contest one). Support juniors abit lor :)
Bhb Low Jue Ming wants to get mentioned on my blog. So here you go :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment