Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Honey Stars Is The Best Invention

Great. I overslept today and missed school unintentionally. Tuesdays are the longest days [ending at 4:30pm] for me. So today, I missed double period chinese on the revision of I-have-totally-no-idea-why-we-must-study-this HONG LOU MENG. Journey To The West is also one of the four classics what.. why we didn't study that instead?? Even San Guo Yan Yi [Romance of the Three Kingdoms] will be nicer I bet.

Missed GP tutorial AGAIN. I'm in deep shit. I missed THREE GP tutorials consecutively, giving the excuses of "I'M SICK". I bet Miss Tan is getting suspicious of me lah. Now I owe her two assignments. GREAT.
And I dreamt of her and VP Mr Liu nagging at me regarding academics. Song bo.

Missed food chem lecture test. Felt abit guilty. But I bet if I had taken it I'll fail again since I couldn't finish studying for it. Kind of like food chem more now. It's cool to know things like Clostridium Botulinum sia. Imagine rapping out all the terms like that.. damn cool! Feeling more guilty for missing double period chem. Bet I missed alot of things. =S

My darling meihui also overslept and missed school. HAHA. And we wanted to go school to attend chem tutorial one. But.. feeling sleepy + rainy weather = laziness. Hence we decided not to go in the end. Great minds think alike! My darling is my zhupenggouyou. Hahaha. Love her :)

Yesterday Xiaoying's daddy brought xiaoying, xiaoying's sis, meihui, kesi and me out for lunch and sent me and meihui home :) uncle is super super generous one :) with him we never starve. hahaha. and he is like brother brother sia.. so cool :) and he is my CCHMS senior sia. hahaha. thanks to him I got my Puma jacket at a cheaper price, thanks to him I got a pair of running shoes, thanks to him I brought home a box of fishes which my mum then served during dinner. haha. uncle always share with us alot about his experiences, and they really made me learn something new each time :) and guess what! uncle praised me for having cai2 hua2 sia. HAHA. uncle you rock! :))

The whole of David Tao's album is nice. I recommend all the tracks in there :D

And Honey Stars rocks!
Gorging myself with Honey Stars is becoming a hobby.


First time in my life and since I turned 18.. I finally bought 4D and BigSweep for myself.
Let me be a millionaire!!!

1 comment:

meihui said...

i bought soccer bets before i was 18. so I WIN (: haha