Sunday, August 13, 2006

After much consideration.. My blog is born! Boom!

tada! yeah finally I've gotten my own blog eh. Hohoho. This sounds kind of cliche but really.. I have had alot that I wanted to say but now I don't know what to write. Feels kind of weird eh.. like.. I have my own website! The freedom [not say ALOT] to say anything that I want to.. to rant.. to share happiness.. seems like the power of blogging is really strong and influential. A blog being set up in just a couple of minutes and the extermination of braincells for the sake of blog title and blog address and blog template.. is really woah.

The power of blogging. So influential. Perhaps because of the number of people around me who blog. So many of them. Reading other's blogs is a good way to kill time and discover many things about the person and also about life. Now I thought of something: this blog is my blog, and I shall make it the way I want it to be, and not for the sake of my readers. Yeahhh :) Haha now you must thinking that I'm slow to have a blog, when other people have like already 24months of archives [and still accumulating]. Well I was lazy to think of blog address and template.. and it just dragged on and on until now..

I had actually wanted to name it steadypompipi.blogspot.com but who knows it's not available [someone used that already! You can go and read it if you want to. There's nothing there. Hahaha]. And so coincidentally, I was eating bakua so I just decided to name the blog that way :) cool right?? :D

Let me see.. the people who will read my blog [undoubtedly ck kf meihui kantang..].. hear me rant! :D For now.. I shall make do with this plain post until I have acquired the super-tough-to-learn skills of beautifying my posts.

And upon the completion of this post.. I shall announce the birth of the journey of my blogging life! =)))))))

[in the end I still said quite alot when I said I don't know what to write]

2 comments:

Ergheiz said...

haha at last the queen of sloths has decided to break out of the monotony of her monotonous life and get a blog..

steadypompipi.blogspot.com?? hahahaha

well it's great to see that you have at last sat through the tortures of setting up a blog, but the biggest challenge now is whether you will still continue posting regularly. Hopefully your next post is not about your grandchild's birth!

meihui said...

haha. it seems like she's posting too much?