GOH RUI YUN
GET YOUR EYES OFF MY BLOG
It's the sense of uneasiness that I feel when someone from my family actually reads my blog. Not that I don't welcome it.. but it just makes me feel kind of like.. uneasy.
The previous post was on Jay Chou's latest single 千里之外 (Faraway). Really nice. And I think it is because of the MV that got me addicted to listening to the same song over and over again. So.. go and watch it!
I almost cry when I first watched it :X
Study break now. Pray hard mug hard.
Supposedly to go back to school today for guwen test one.
1) never study for it at all.
2) overslept.
Yesterday ng jia min tempted me to go jam with her. If you want to see the full conversation on it, go to her blog and see. Haha. Jamming is fun. A moment that let you bother about nothing else except for the dropping notes. Ng jia min.. BRUSH UP YOUR SKILLS (after exams) lah.
You always die halfway left me play alone I very sian de leh.. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA :X
Oh ng jia min you still owe me a piece of honeydew :p
[Bleach] Hurry up die Bounts!!! Get on with the main story man! Grrr..
And then I got too desperate for Chapter 240 that I went to download the Raw. HAHA
Woo I finally watched SAW! Borrowed the DVD from Zhenlin for like almost a year then I finally watch it. A thriller. Superb twist in the storyline. Smart.
This period is flooded with many many new and nice movies. They better still be in the threatres after prelims man. Or else I'll go burn down the cinemas. Woo Snakes on a Plane, Monster House etcetc.
Got new Hong Kong serial drama on Channel 8 at 7pm on weekends. 《凤舞香罗》. very nice :)
I'm jealous of other classes that get to do GP presentations. Techniques lessons are NOT FOR ME.
Getting abit far too insane recently because my dreams are all very very very far fetched. I mean it. I even dreamt of WangRenFu (5566) and ShiXinHui (Jue Dui Superstar) being engaged. Wth.
And I changed Kantang blogskin. Love it :)
GET YOUR EYES OFF MY BLOG
It's the sense of uneasiness that I feel when someone from my family actually reads my blog. Not that I don't welcome it.. but it just makes me feel kind of like.. uneasy.
The previous post was on Jay Chou's latest single 千里之外 (Faraway). Really nice. And I think it is because of the MV that got me addicted to listening to the same song over and over again. So.. go and watch it!
I almost cry when I first watched it :X
Study break now. Pray hard mug hard.
Supposedly to go back to school today for guwen test one.
1) never study for it at all.
2) overslept.
Yesterday ng jia min tempted me to go jam with her. If you want to see the full conversation on it, go to her blog and see. Haha. Jamming is fun. A moment that let you bother about nothing else except for the dropping notes. Ng jia min.. BRUSH UP YOUR SKILLS (after exams) lah.
You always die halfway left me play alone I very sian de leh.. HAHAAHAHAHAHAHHA :X
Oh ng jia min you still owe me a piece of honeydew :p
[Bleach] Hurry up die Bounts!!! Get on with the main story man! Grrr..
And then I got too desperate for Chapter 240 that I went to download the Raw. HAHA
Woo I finally watched SAW! Borrowed the DVD from Zhenlin for like almost a year then I finally watch it. A thriller. Superb twist in the storyline. Smart.
This period is flooded with many many new and nice movies. They better still be in the threatres after prelims man. Or else I'll go burn down the cinemas. Woo Snakes on a Plane, Monster House etcetc.
Got new Hong Kong serial drama on Channel 8 at 7pm on weekends. 《凤舞香罗》. very nice :)
I'm jealous of other classes that get to do GP presentations. Techniques lessons are NOT FOR ME.
Getting abit far too insane recently because my dreams are all very very very far fetched. I mean it. I even dreamt of WangRenFu (5566) and ShiXinHui (Jue Dui Superstar) being engaged. Wth.
And I changed Kantang blogskin. Love it :)
Bet you are still reading my blog Goh Rui Yun.

No comments:
Post a Comment