Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I Love Myself

2.4km run today. A personal achievement of completing without stopping and coming back within 16mins [15:44]! Hoho. Nice to hear people cheering for me sia - "Ruilong jiayou!". Haha thanks people. Forget it if this timing fitted into the D grade comfortably.. but I missed THREE SECONDS to a C. Byebye Gold. Gek sim sia! But come to think of it.. no more NAPFA! HAHAHA. Whether I will take a retest for the run.. See my mood first! Lalala~
Redredred

Darling Meihui felt like puking..

We [I don't know why I didn't open my eyes :(]


Above photos are taken with the permission of Miss Suey Mei Hui from her blog.
Thanks darling :)
Wait till I've got my own camera ba!
Wait long long~


David Tao's new album is not bad. Wait till I've listened to it more precisely then I
shall recommend some tracks from it. :)

This is a very nicely done up website of David Tao. :)
http://www.davidtao.com/beautiful/


Today during lunch, ah yee was looking at the neoprint that she, me, meihui, ahjing, and didi [meihui's 3 year old bro] took when we went out together after our last paper for JCT..
ahyee: "ahlong quite photogenic leh.."
me: *hohoho shuang shuang shuang*
ahjing ah-he meihui: "why you praise ahlong?! tsktsktsk.. it's so wrong la.."
ahyee: "photogenic means look pretty in photos but real life not pretty."
everyone: HAHAHAHA
Thank you arh ahyee. Hahaha.

I'm letting it go more and more le. Great. I love myself! =D

No comments: