Sunday, August 20, 2006

Tortoises Don't Eat Rambutans

HELLO WORLD! I'M BACK! HOHOHOHO!

So the last post was on Tuesday. And now I finally got a lil' bit of leisure time and kicked my this-year-taking-PSLE-but-everyday-still-play-maple sister away from the feeble computer. No one at home other than me knows how to feed this computer medicine. And these 3 days without touching the computer makes me really worry about it.

So after missing school last Tuesday made me lag back in quite a couple of assignments and I got to borrow the assignments from dear AhJing [Thanks dear!]. It's one more week before the study break. May God bless me. Amitabha. Mami mami hom!

I had 1142 lunch gathering on Wednesday. Hahaha. Great :) Finally met up and crazy with Leo Jiamin, Leo Waimun, Leo Simin, Leo Angel, and Leo Choonyan :) For your information, we were room-mates for the Leo Forum to Johor Bahru during the end of May this year. Haha. Actually it's only FOUR to a room. And it's already a room for TWO. FOUR makes it quite bad. And SIX makes it worse. Hahaha. I've got no choice. I kena allocated to the same room as MISS WONG and two other IP kids that I can't click so well with. So I moved to Room 1142 =D Me and Jiamin slept on the floor for both the nights. Haha. And those three days with you guys really ROCKS.
We had formal dinners for both nights in the hotel - Fellowship Night and Banquet Night. Everyone dressed up really different from their usual looks and I remembered 1142 was quite chaotic. Hahaha. Then on Fellowship Night [the first night], some guy tried to hit on Kong. Think he's from Penang. Haha. Then he had this group of friends who he always hang out with. One of them reminded us of Jay Chou in Initial D. And that guy who tried to hit on Kong, we named him Ah Mu [Du Wen Ze who starred as Jay Chou's friend in the movie]. Whenever we witness them within our field of vision, we will go "DIDIDIDIDIDI BOMBOMBOM!". In order not to arouse suspiscion, we named that gang AE86.

Tada! We took a secret shot of them.

(:
*This part of the post is based on the author's personal experience and means no offence to anyone mentioned above. The author sends her apologies to anyone who is offended.*

Finally SGC is over. Yay.

On Friday, me meihui youjun chunkiat prabhu went to Orchard after school. Great. It's been some time since I went to town. And with these people, they can really make you laugh until you die.
Dear Ukitake taicho [chunkiat] picks up nearly anything from the floor. Dried leaves or tissue paper - he loves to tear them into pieces and perform Senbonzakura at you.

The real Senbonzakura [from the anime Bleach]

So can you imagine what happened when there's an attempt to perform the same thing?
It turns out to be really really really amusing. (:


And youjun and chunkiat still have the usual habit of trying to stuff anything pos
sible into their mouth.


Now they are attempting to tie a knot in the straw using their mouth. Youjun is really good at it.


And we laughed in Yoshinoya like no one else's business. =)

Then we went to watch Adam Sandler's Click.
A superb movie that makes you laugh your head off and cry till you feel embarrassed to turn your head to look at your friend. Haha.
But I still don't understand.. How come people don't laugh when they are supposed to? And it ended up just the 5 of us laughing like mad in the theatre. I still think the parts where Adam Sandler changes his skin colour in the car and when he changes the language to spanish are damn damn damn funny =D

Oh. Something weird happened in class on Friday.
Everyone was quietly doing their GP compre when a sound that resembles a teletubby suddenly rang out very loudly. It sounded like it came from an electronic device and came from I-Chun. Haha. Everyone heard that sound and looked at her at that instance. I-Chun herself was in a shock too. She very poor thing sia. Like we all kind of insisted that the sound came from where she was sitting, but the thing is, she didn't bring her handphone that day, and everyone heard that the sound came from right there. Hahaha and Yang Wei said that the person don't dare to own up that he/she watches teletubbies. The whole class laughed (: And so until the end of the day, the source of the sound is still unknown...

Oh and I realised tortoises don't eat rambutan because my attempt to feed rambutan to the tortoise in my house failed quite badly.

And my dream to be a millionaire didn't come true :(

Oh yar..
Happy Belated Birthday Goh Rui Yun.
Please please please study hard and be more sensible.
身体健康。平平安安。

No comments: